Pages

I wish you a Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Day yesterday, right?
Right.
I almost forgot. Did I? I did. I did not.
Who wouldn't anyway? It was like just an ordinary day.
Nothing special.


December 25th, 2008, 1:00AM
Oh that pasta. It made me full. As in like, FULL!
My brother and I didn't go to sleep.
We had fun watching movies.
Oh c'mon, did we?

**SUNRISE**

So the sun come to see us.
Did Mr. Sun really came to see us?
No. He came out to see our eye bags.
LMAO.
Or maybe he came to join eating the leftover foods,
since Santa didn't show up.
Damn he. He damn. lmao.
My brother and I decided to go to sleep.
Zzzzzz. -_-
**LUNCH**
Mall, with my mum's bestfriend.
Stroll. Stroll. Still strolling.
We ate at Pizza Hut, and was soooo full.
Damn.
**DINNER**
There's nothing for dinner.
Mr. Stomach is still full. Digestion isn't done yet.
lmao!
So, by 10:00pm, we went home.
Subsequently, we went to bed and had deep sleep.


It sucks. It really does.
Except for the fact that it's Jesus' birthday.
Nothing unusual happened.
Same old day. Same people. Same sky. Same sun. Same moon.


blablabla.lalala.dadada.dududu.weeoooweeeoooweee.bumbumbedumbumbumbedumdum.
just bored. really bored.


Anyhow, Merry Christmas everyone!
(whoever everyone is.)

0 comments: