Pages

Your Universe

I've been listening to a specific song over the radio for about a month now. This song got into my nerves for an unknown reason. And it's so weird that I just looked for it through the net just now. Well I used to google it right away before. Anyway, here it is. :D



Tell me something
When the rain falls on my face
How do you quickly replace
It with
A golden summer smile?

Tell me something
When I'm feelin' tired and afraid
How do you know just what to say
To make
Everything alright?

Chorus:
I don't think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I'm inside
Your universe
You hold me like I'm the one who's precious
I hate to break it to you but it's just
The other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I'll always be the lucky one

Tell me something
When I'm 'bout to lose control
How do you patiently hold
My hand
And gently calm me down?

Tell me something
When you sing and when you laugh
Why do I always photograph
My heart
Flyin' way above the clouds?


This is Rico Blanco's second single with his new album, "Your Universe", after he left his ex-band Rivermaya. The song Your Universe, which is released after Yugto, a tender ode to love according to FN, is such a perfect and honest love song.. He featured Nathan Azarcon on bass and Wendell Garcia on drums. It sounded like it was still Rivermaya though. But I am so delighted with his new album and new songs to share.

Since I just heard it over the radio and I can't even catch the DJ saying who the singer is, I thought it was Coldplay. It just sounded somewhat like Coldplay. I was amazed when I found out it was Rico Blanco. I really admire his talent. I really do. I wonder how he made the lines. Some said Rico made this for KC or was inspired by her. I haven't searched the story behind this though, so I can't say if it's true or not. Well, Rico is still amazing and he never fails his fans. :D


Enjoy the song!

2 comments:

Tanchi said...

tell me something. something about ...hmmm..lemme think:)

jes said...

high ka nnmn tan. hahaa.