Pages

Just My Luck!

Four days after this day is, obviously, Valentine’s Day. Though there’s something to hurry and be excited about on that day, let’s deal with today first. *smugs*

Earlier this day, Bariles reminded all the bloggers about the awarding of the winners of David Pomernanz Concert Blog Contest. I knew already, the day before Bariles told me about the awarding, that I am not one of the major winners. But it really didn’t matter. I was still excited. So, Finella, my dear friend, and I sneaked out of our school just to attend the said event. Good thing we weren’t that really late. And another good thing is that seats were reserved for the bloggers at Coffe Club 101's 2nd floor.

So, for the 5 major winners, who received 2 VIP tickets for David Pomeranz’ Concert and a gift certificate worth P1,000.00 from Grab-A-Crab, were:


Sheng - Anything Goes

Tanchi - A Southern Shutter

Sir Gilbert - Know Read Know Write

Rammyboi - Otaku's Notes

Rosilie - My Blog



For the other bloggers who participated, including me, received 2 General Admission tickets.



The Sox Bloggers with Mr. Mike Wee   (photo from Kyawster)


In line with that day's meeting, Mr. Bariles and one of the producers of the concert informed us about David's schedule. David will arrive around 9:00-10:00 in the morning and will have a parade around the city right after his arrival. He'll have his lunch and press conference at Grab-A-Crab then back to the hotel to rest a little. And by 5:00 in the afternoon, he'll prepare in making a history in General Santos City Lagao Gymnasium.

(My VIP tickets. ^_^)


But that day didn't end just like that. Here goes the highlight! Sir Gilbert offered me his VIP tickets in exchange with my Gen. Ad. tickets. It was really a surprise. Lucky? I absolutely think so. Who wouldn’t be? I know God is good, all the time. Now I’m so excited for February 14 to arrive. Yay!

0 comments: